Sunday, October 17, 2010

5 things you may not know about RJ

1. He was named after Ray, so RJ stands for Raymond Jude, not Ray, Jr.
2. He has always been freakishly physically advanced, and I don't say this because I'm his mom and I'm biased. People point it out to me all the time.
3. He is wise beyond his years. He just...gets things about life and his perspective is much more mature than a 5-year old's should be.
4. He is the funniest person in our family, and he doesn't try, which makes it funnier. We are always laughing at him!
5. He is very competent playing on his own. He needs no one. Sometimes when I'm home alone with him, I won't hear from him for an hour or so at a time, and I have to check him for breath because he's so quiet playing on his own.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Having Tommy deja vu...that definitely described him at 5!