1. He was born the day after Easter, via a scheduled c-section. He had the umbilical cord wrapped around his neck twice, with a knot in it. The doctor said a regular delivery would've resulted in an emergency c-section.
2. His middle name is Hans, after my very German grandfather whom I loved and miss dearly.
3. He is very good at re-arranging and decorating houses. He loves holidays and starts decorating for them weeks in advance.
4. He has knocked out one tooth and has had one broken bone so far...
5. He is an amazing swimmer and can hold his breath for a freakishly long time under water.