Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ugh...just ugh...

RJ's home sick today with strep. He peed all over me in the middle of the night due to the nightmare he was having because of such a high fever.

My dad finds out the results of his catscan tomorrow morning with his new doctor, the oncologist.

And my father in law has spent the last week being poked, prodded and put under while running through a bunch of tests to find out what his problem is.

My mother in law's beloved 13 year old bichon, Jax, had to be put down two weeks ago.

Also, my sister in law started dialysis a few weeks back.

Did this post make you sad? Sick to your stomach a little? Yeah, that's why I haven't posted in awhile. My mother always told me if you have nothing nice to say, you shouldn't say anything at all. I got nothin'.

 But if you could pray for my family, that would be great. We could all use a few...

I'm trying to stay positive. It's so hard. For me, at least. I mean, I know my dad has a fight ahead of him that I strongly believe he'll win, but why does everything seem to happen all at once? Geez. I am going to get off this computer now and start counting my blessings, because that seems to help when you're in a funk.

No comments: