Tuesday, January 3, 2012

And just like that...

...it's 2012. What? That just sounds weird, doesn't it? 2012?

Another holiday flown by, and the worst part is I didn't even get to watch some of my favorite movies. Maybe since it's 42 degrees today, I'll do that. It's just not the same though...

The boys had a fantastic Christmas, as usual. Every year we say, "we're scaling back", and every year we DON'T. Well, we did. The grandparents and aunts and uncles DIDN'T. They got a tv, money, custom and non-custom football & hockey jerseys, Nerf stuff, an amazing pirateship toy and Wii games-and that's just from the grandparents, aunts and uncles! Santa brought some great stuff and of course, Mom & Dad supplied the go-cart!

I'll try and post some pics later on today. I spent almost 6 hours taking down and organizing Christmas decorations yesterday and I'm so sore from going up and down into the attic (or it could've been the first spin class in two weeks I went to as well) that I'm not sure what my capabilities are today. Molly just stared me down for her morning walk and I think she could pretty much tell what I was thinking just by the look I gave her.

Lots of stuff happening in the next few weeks...some good, some not. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: