Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wonderful Things

Since I was crabby yesterday and posted some annoying things, I thought I'd balance it out today by posting about some wonderful things...

-Jackson made his AR (accelerated reading) goal almost three weeks earlier than he had to. He was so proud of himself he almost cried.

-My sister in law is out of the hospital and home resting. She is very weak and they are giving her antibiotics for her kidney, but home is better than hospital!

-We are going camping tomorrow and I'm excited. The weather should be beautiful.

-The boys have no school Friday. I love long weekends with them.

-RJ read an entire book last night by himself. And it wasn't a Kindergarten level book, it was probably something that Jackson would've been reading. The look on his face was priceless.

-Our Wii remotes aren't working. Yes, this is wonderful.

-Molly and I saved a kitten last night. We heard meowing from the street on our walk. We (she) were worried because it wasn't a good meow. It was a scared meow. We realized after going closer where it was coming from. It was stuck in the engine of someone's car. I went to the door and told the owner and he came out and retrieved the kitten out of the engine, stating "wow, thanks. I was just on my way to pick up Chinese. That wouldn't have been good for the kitten." Ew. But yay! Kitty saved. Anyone looking for an adorable little kitten???

No comments: