subscribe to my blog

Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's Holly!

It doesn't take much to get me excited these days, I'll tell you that. Our satellite's Christmas music station has come on already-it's called Holly (if you have DirecTV, it's channel 822). It usually doesn't come on until the day after Thanksgiving. Everyone seems to be rushing Christmas a little this year, and that's just fine by me. Maybe if we all had a little more "Christmas" in our hearts, the world wouldn't be so broke and miserable. Feliz Navidad people!

Oh, and a shout out to my friend, Holly, who probably got nervous when she read the title of this post;-)

2 comments:

Holly said...

EXACTLY... I was a little freaked but what I was about to see. =)

Neesmom said...

They are rushing christmas because there are only 3 weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas this year - but who cares? Bring on the Holidays and everything that comes with them. I personally cannot wait!!!! HO! HO! HO! Adeste Fidelis!!! MELE KALIKIMAKA!!!