Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wednesday before Turkey

Wow. I was really mad at the post office the other day, huh? Must learn to not sweat small stuff. Yeah, everyone says that, but during the heat of the moment, it's not really small, right? Or we wouldn't sweat it. Anywho...

Today I am thankful for many things. I thought I'd take a moment and jot them down so the next time I'm contemplating beating the crap out of the post office lady I can reflect on why I shouldn't risk going to jail and think thankful thoughts instead.
So here we go...I'm thankful for:

my lovely little family
my health
my family's health
friends...new and old
opportunity
second chances
my parents and ray's parents
my sister
my nieces and nephews
my home
molly
optimism and the ones who teach it to me
marguerite and her spirit
the beach and the chance to be there so often
the chance to re-live my youth through my kids
exciting possibilities
bikes and running sneakers
good food and someone to share it with
a husband who "gets" me, even when it's a struggle, and lately it has been;)
realizing what matters

I'll leave it at that for now. We are getting ready to head to my parents today. Busiest travel day of the year. I must get my game face on!

No comments: