Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hello, Tuesday are you there?

It's me, Danielle. You know, Mommy of Jack & RJ. Boo-boo-better-maker, pool-mate, Disney bringer, beach buddy, teller of stories big and small, short-order cook, often mistaken for Diner waitress, laundry-doer, wii partner, sometime butt-wiper, referee, activities director, supervisor-of-a-million-neighborhood-kids-but-never-on -the-receiving-end-of-the-deal, oh let's not forget maid and bedtime tucker-inner, "mom-I-peed-the-bed" fixer, taxi driver and iTunes downloader of Big Time Rush and Pitbull (don't get me started on that one), "mom we're bored what can we do" idea-thinker, quesadilla-maker, and oh...it goes on and on.
Anyway, Tuesday, it's been a really great summer and I'm so lucky to be able to stay home with my kids but could you please hurry up because I'm READY TO SEND THEM TO SCHOOL!
Thanks;)

Danielle's iPhone

No comments: