Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Beachy Keen!

Everyone is a buzz with talk of school getting out, summer vacation, and being a second grader!! In another week or so, I'll be the mom of a second grader and a kindergartener!! How did that happen??

The last few days are a blur and I haven't been blogging that much because I think my computer has a virus. It was acting funny and typing real slow, so I got frustrated. This morning at 2:30am the sonic boom woke me out of a sound sleep and I stayed awake. The dark circles under my eyes are out partying today, and the party's in full swing, trust me.

As of today, we are the proud tenants of a cute little place on the beach-woohoo! Ray and I are leaving shortly to go check out our new residence for the next few months. The boys are very excited because our friends have a place in the same building and they'll get to spend lots of time together. Now if school would just hurry up and be done...

No comments: