Monday, February 14, 2011

Just give it away...

There are certain rules in life that are unwritten. One of them is to not change the radio station when George Strait is on. Even if it's not one of his best. You just don't do it. Some people, and when I say "people" I mean Ray, need to learn this rule.
I don't know what to say about the Grammys. I know I'm getting older. I accept that. But things are just getting weirder and weirder. I'm gaga over Lady Gaga. I just don't know if I can handle looking at her. And I know for sure I don't have Beiber Fever. I do, however, continue to enjoy Eminem. And I'm happy for Miranda Lambert. That song is one of my faves...and one of my recent downloads from my spend-fest on iTunes (if you want to call $21 a spend-fest, which Ray does). Here is what I got:
The Best of Bread (yes, Bread)-the whole album
3 Bon Jovi
1 Katy Perry
3 Kenny Chesney
1 Trace Adkins
P!nk, The Best So Far-the whole album
2 Miranda Lambert
1 Plain White Ts
1 Bruno Mars
2 .38 Special
2 John Denver
1 Jack Johnson
1 Ke$ha
I think there are a few more but can't think of them right now. That's a lot for $21.

No comments: