Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hooray for Wednesday!

Jackson wanted to ride his bike to school this morning. It was 41 degrees. Half way there he told me he couldn't feel his hands. When you're riding a bike, it feels like it's 10 degrees colder. We got there in time to eat breakfast together, then I walked him to class. He takes his AR tests in the morning, so by the time I got home and got my second cup of coffee, I checked online to see what his scores were. Two 100%'s! As of today, he's met his AR goal for the year already, and has read 50 books since November! What a great start to my day-and his I'm sure. He's definitely getting a trip to Topper's today:)
RJ's having salad with butter lettuce, grape tomatoes, feta cheese and balsamic viniagrette for breakfast. I don't ask questions, especially when he wants to eat vegetables.
RJ and I went to the library yesterday to load up on AR books for Jack. We checked out 22 books through the self checkout. When we were walking out, RJ asked me if we were going to get in trouble for stealing. It's been awhile since we've been to the library so I had to reassure him that it was called "borrowing", not "stealing".
I'm getting my hair done today by someone new. I'm looking forward to sitting in a chair for two hours reading People magazine while someone plays with my hair.
Well, the Fishhawk soccer league has decided to piss every parent in the Lithia/Valrico area off. They aren't fulfilling any more requests for same night sibling practices, and if, in fact, your kids do get to practice on the same night, it's purely coincidental and you should consider yourself lucky. We got the team rosters last night for Spring season. We didn't get lucky.

No comments: