Saturday, February 19, 2011

Big day!

Today is Summer's big day! I couldn't be happier for her and Ryan, and Lexi! We are all very excited to see her walk down the aisle. The boys are excited for the reception, or as they call it, the "party part". I'm taking my big, obnoxious camera so I can get the good pictures. It's so nice to see Summer come full circle like this. When I met her and Lexi, almost six years ago, she was a struggling nursing student who had very little faith in ever finding happiness. But she graduated nursing school and got an awesome job, and kept on doing what she knew she had to do to take care of Lexi, and finally she's found someone to take care of her too:) Did I mention how happy I am for her?
Highs in the late 70's today and tomorrow, and we'll probably even go over 80. The wedding reception is in a hotel on the beach starting at sunset...perfect!

No comments: