Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thursday

The reasoning behind Hillsborough County School District's early releases every other Wednesday is a load of crap. And the reason I know it's a load of crap is because I have a few teacher friends who tell me what they do when the kids leave. Don't they understand it would be so much less annoying if they made it every other Friday instead of Wednesday? Then people could go on long weekends, trips, etc. Yesterday we picked up Jackson early-on early release day-just for spite. We went to lunch and Best Buy. Ray bought a $90 pair of wireless headphones. The kids and I didn't buy anything. That's a first. RJ begged for Madden 11 and Jackson begged for Donkey Kong Returns. We said no, that they had to earn them by doing chores and then they stopped asking. I think it's time they learned the value of a dollar. Plus, Wii games are $50 each. It's complete robbery.
I have an app on my phone that tells you the wait times of rides in Disney. Usually, Toy Story Mania is about 120 minutes or longer. Yesterday it was 40 minutes or less all day. Space Mountain was 10 minutes. I wanted to jump in the car and head over.
Last night I cried while watching American Idol, and it wasn't because I was so caught up in Steven Tyler's sexiness. I don't want to cry when I'm watching things that I'm supposed to be laughing at so I don't know if I'll watch anymore. Plus, there is a part of JLo that is getting on my nerves. And Randy...ugh.
Molly has taken to sneaking in our bed around 2 or 3 in the morning...Ray said he's had it and is going to start locking her out tonite. Doesn't he know she's going to go rip something in the middle of the night, and it will probably be mine? She'll find some way to blame this on me.
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills reunion Part 1 tonite. Can't. Wait.

No comments: