Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy Weekend!

It's Saturday morning and we don't have any plans! I love it. Jackson has plans though. He is hell-bent on decorating for Halloween. So in a little bit I'm going to drag myself into the dark hole, which others may consider an attic, and get some boxes. Yes, I said boxes (plural). Halloween may be my favorite holiday to decorate for, but trying to bring down boxes of stuff while trying to pack and organize for a move isn't the easiest thing to do. Yes, I said move. We're moving. 12 houses down the street. It isn't something we planned on doing, but the last couple months of life haven't really panned out the way we planned either so we're rolling with it:) But we're excited and happy nonetheless, and we're moving forward with smiles on our faces. I could go on all day about my feelings about this and other things but I realize that not everyone cares so I'll leave it at that.
I'll try to post some decorating pics!

No comments: