Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Getting rid of toxins

I read that flushing out the system of toxins can be beneficial in so many ways. There are so many things in our bodies that don't belong there, whether from food, drinking, polluted air, etc. There are so many ways to clean the system of toxins but doctors keep saying to keep it basic. Eat clean, live clean, and you'll be clean. Drink lots of water. Steer clear of harmful bacteria by keeping your house clean. I guess it's the same thing with toxic people in your life. When you want them to get out of your life, you simply stay away from them, and if you wait long enough and try to keep your life free of them, they will eventually go away. Right? I'm hoping...
Lately I've been so angry at the toxic people in my life that I hesitate to write on my own blog, mostly because I know the morons read it. Sad, isn't it? There have been so many things my family has had to struggle through over the past year or so, so much stress, and so much sadness and worry and sometimes all I want to do is come to this blog and vent, but I've held my tongue. I used to see this blog as a way to keep in touch with family members that are far away, to show them pictures of the kids, and let them in on the funny little things my babies say on a daily basis but lately it's been a struggle to find the desire to share happiness. I don't want to live like that anymore, and every day we're getting closer to not having to. As I write this, I want to cry for so many reasons but need to find the strength not to as I try to move on from such a dispicable display of betrayal and trust-gone-bad. And as you can see, I am not there yet:) I am angry, and bitter. It's not a good combination. It's not good for the insides, it's not good for your complexion either, I can tell you that. But knowing that with my amazing husband and two wonderful boys, my close friends and (trusted) family members I will get through this is a comfort. That's all I have to say right now.

Oh, and the kids are AMAZING. They are simply the light in every day. My baby will be five tomorrow. He deserves a celebration larger than life. I think he'll get it.

No comments: