Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tuesday

I love the show, Glee. It may be one of my favorites. I'm laying in bed right now watching it as I type this on my handy dandy netbook. A netbook is a groovy little computer about the size of a paper back that I could fit in my purse. I love it. Our 8 year old laptop finally died, so it wasn't a splurge, more of a necessity. The good news is, it's so portable I can literally bring it anywhere without it being obtrusive. And 8 hours of battery life.
As of tomorrow, I have 8 days of school left. Forever. Yes, that's right, the decision has been made. I will not be returning to work in the fall. Change is good, everything happens for a reason, and all those other corny phrases. Yes, I am EXTREMELY happy about this. RJ, however, will be returning to BMS as the big man on campus, as he has one more year before starting Kindergarten (he misses the cut-off by 7 days.) It will be interesting to see how he does without Mom there. It will be an interesting transition for all of us, I'm sure.
T-2 days until our annual Girl's Weekend! I'm ready to kick back with my girlfriends for a few days on the beach. My parents will be over to help out and jump into our madness for a weekend (soccer games, end-of-season soccer parties, etc. etc. ), as Ray is sooo swamped (again, we are most grateful for that.) Signing off now...g'nite!

No comments: