Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day!

8am on Memorial Day and the house is filled with noise. The sounds of the air hockey table and screams of "you cheat!" and "that didn't count!" don't go with my 80's channel and second cup of coffee...
The other day as I was being jerked through the neighborhood by my puppy, I made a decision that I was not going to be one of those morons who let their dog walk them. So I logged on to Ceasar Milan's website and found some info on "mastering the walk". Day 3 and it's going well, however, the squirrels are really making it hard for me. Molly is learning how to let me be the "pack leader", and is almost sitting without being told every time I stop walking. She also seems more tired when we get home from the walks. Now, if I could just stop her from eating toys, carpets and couches, we'd be gold.
Oh yeah...I'm officially un-employed! RJ and my last day of school was Friday. My new job will be helping Ray with his business. I'm ready to jump head-first into that now and really devote some time to helping him. He deserves it, he is working his tail off.
RJ and I are also officially on summer vacation! Jackson is pretty sour that his vacay doesn't start for 9 more days, but I'm happy to have some special time with RJ. We have some special plans for this coming week, just the two of us:)

No comments: