Kids make us kids again, especially when they're 3 and 4 years old! It's so fun to be that age again! Ray is slowing down, which means he's getting to spend more time with us. Everything is better when we're a foursome. We've been doing lots of fun things together and it's been so awesome. Here are a couple of our latest favorite things!
1. Spontaneous afternoon trips to our favorite place in the (Disney)world
2. Yummy dinners on the grill
3. HALLOWEEN and everything about it (including the candy!)
4. Cooler weather-finally
5. Looking forward to Thanksgiving in Daytona Beach
6. Playing catch in the yard
7. "Storytelling" before bedtime. They don't want books anymore, they want real stories from my head...and I'm running out!
8. The Phillies in the World Series
9. The Rays in the World Series
10. Sleeping in because no one naps anymore!
And I want to say a big Congratulations to my friend Shannon and her hubby Dave and their two cuties, Isabella & Ryan! They closed on their new house today and I'm so THRILLED that they are now within walking distance of us! Congrats guys! Your patience and diligence in the market has finally paid off-and what a great choice you made!