subscribe to my blog

Monday, October 27, 2008

Camera works...kinda...

BUCS LOST!

EAGLES WON!


I'm able to take pictures but I'm having problems downloading...bottom line is I need a new camera;-)

Yesterday we had kind of a lazy day. We slept in (well, by "we" I mean Ray and RJ). It was a chilly start, which I was excited about. I love the cold weather. That's one thing Ray and I disagree on, he wishes it was 95 and hot all the time. We played outside for most of the morning, then Ray stayed out with the boys a little longer while I did some things around the house. At about 1:30, we went to G's to watch the Eagles and then I went food shopping. We spent a lot of the day outside (the boys even got in the pool-brrrrrrr), and bedtime was early and easy. Today seems to be another great day weatherwise and the buzz in the air over the upcoming holiday is so loud I can barely hear myself think:)
I read a quote the other day that I really loved:
"Today is a gift, that's why it's called the present."
~Babatunde Olatunji

No comments: